Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Next steps..

On Tuesday, March 22nd our goal was play the first version of the Fortune Hunter game so that we could get more familiar with the code and game in general. I especially needed to do this initial step because one of the tasks that I am working on is adding a victory screen from version one into version two.

At first, I was having trouble installing the Sugar OS (I needed to install the OS to download the activity). I tried running it in Virtual Box but the OS would never start. I tried the "Sugar-on-a-Stick" method but I could not figure out how to do this either! Thankfully, Jaime had already installed Sugar on her Virtual Machine so she was able to help me get it working on my machine.

Now the next step is to search for that victory screen in the game or find it in the code. We are not meeting as a group in class on Thursday because of POSSCON.

No comments:

Post a Comment